How to create an Adobe Connect LTI activity in a LEO unit
Adobe Connect rooms can be set up directly in a unit through the 'Adobe Connect LTI'.
Using the Adobe Connect LTI ensures:
- Lecturers and Editing Lecturers in the unit are automatically added as hosts in the Adobe Connect room(s)
- Students in the unit are automatically added as participants in the Adobe Connect room(s)
- The recordings and reports related to the rooms are available right next to the room links themselves
- Different room set ups (templates) are available.
Creating Adobe Connect rooms using the LTI in a LEO unit
- With editing turned on, navigate to the section you would like the activity to be and click 'Add an activity or resource'.
- Click the 'External tool' option and then click the 'Add' button.
- Give the activity a name.
- Select 'Adobe Connect LTI AU' as the 'External tool type'.
- In most cases, the remainder of the settings can remain as default. Click the 'Save and return to unit' or 'Save and display' button.
Once the Adobe Connect activity has been created, the room(s) will also need to be set up. This is covered in the following page: