How to setup Adobe Connect directly
Adobe Connect is our primary live classroom system at the Australian Catholic University. There are two ways of creating and maintaining Adobe Connect 'meeting rooms', these include 'Adobe Connect LTI activity' in a LEO unit' and 'Adobe Connect created directly in Adobe Connect'
- For more information about the advantages and disadvantages between Live classrooms (Adobe Connect LTI) vs Live meetings (Adobe Connect direct) please refer to the following table http://www.acu.edu.au/1085065
How each faculty manages Adobe Connect directly varies, therefore it is recommended that you contact your eLearning Faculty representative as a first step in your inquiry.
Faculty of Education and Arts
- Mr Tim Baillie, Manager eLearning FEA
Faculty of Health Sciences
Faculty of Law and Business
Faculty of Theology and Philosophy
- Ms Kate Fannon, Flexible eLearning Coordinator
- Matthew Hood, eLearning Technical Officer
Non-Faculty (eg. Library, HR, Office Student Success etc.)
- LTC eLearning Advisor; Email: eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au
The following guides may also be useful: