How students can create and use their own online study rooms
Students can create their own online study group rooms using the Adobe Connect LTI activity without lecturer intervention.
- From the 'Study Groups' section of the Adobe Connect LTI, the student clicks the 'Add Meeting' button.
- The student must give the group a name and select from one of the room templates.
- The student will automatically become 'Host' of that room and must add other students to the list of participants so they can also access the room.
- The lecturer can see all the study groups that have been created, but cannot access them unless they have been made a participant by the student host.
- Students can only see and access study groups they have either created, or given access to by other students.