How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
This guide is applicable to Equella Collection Managers in faculties and departments.
Once you have used the manage resources item search to find the Equella items you wish to edit, you can select one or more resources at a time from you search results to perform a bulk action on.
Select a single item
To select items one at a time, simply click the 'Select' button associated with that item in the search results:
This will highlight the item in the search results so you can easily identify already selected resources. Your items will stay selected as you move between pages of search results, but not if you leave the Manage Resources section.
You can unselect any selected item using the 'Unselect' button that replaces the Select button in the search results when that item is selected.
Select all items matching your search
Alternatively, you can select all items matching your search terms and filters by clicking the 'Select all results in this search' link in the Selection panel on the search results page:
This function selects all items matching your search from all pages of search results.
Reviewing your selected items
The Selection panel shows you the number of items currently selected and provides a number of functions depending on whether you have items selected or not:
- 'View selected results' displays a summary of the selected items that will be affected by any actions you perform and allows you to deselect individual items from the summary using the 'x' icon for any item
- 'Unselect all results' unselects any items you have selected
- 'Select all results' selects all items in your search results
Page last updated: 2017-09-28
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1335558