This method allows you to insert a link to a video in your Media library into your LEO unit, which will open it in a new page. You should already have the media you want to use saved in your library.
1. In your LEO unit, turn editing on, then click the 'Add an activity or resource' link in the section where you wish to add the video link.
2. From the resource types, choose the 'Kaltura Video Resource' option and then click the 'Add' button.
3. Give your resource a name (which will become the link text) and a description, and change any of the common settings that you with to set.
4. Under the Video section, click the 'Add media' button. This will open a window that allows you to choose the video you wish to add. At the top of the window are some options that allow you to choose videos from multiple galleries, and search, filter or sort your media:
5. When you have found the video you want to link to, select it from the media list by either just clicking the 'Select' button for that video, or click the arrow beside it and choose the size of the video you wish to link to (note that if you do not select a size here it will default to medium):
6. Once you choose a size, the pop-up window will close and return you to LEO. Click the 'Save and return to unit' button to save your video link.
The link to the video will now appear in your unit as a text link, and it should open on a new page as an embedded object.