The Kaltura service enables you to upload video content and make it accessible to students via a link in your LEO unit. You can add video resources directly to your LEO unit as you are working, or upload videos in advance to your My Media section in LEO to use later. You can also publish a video to multiple units and make it available via the unit's Kaltura Media Gallery.
Uploading a video to My Media
1. Log into LEO and click the 'My Media' link under the 'Dashboard' link in the Navigation menu.
2. On the My Media page, click the 'Add New' button and choose 'Media Upload':
3. Click the 'Choose a File to Upload' button and choose a video file from your computer to upload.
4. On the Upload Media page you will see a progress bar as the file is uploading, plus some information fields about the video you are publishing, as in this example:
While the video is uploading:
Give your video a title in the 'name' field.
Add a description to your video (use the basic editing options to format the description text if you wish).
Add tags the to video if you like.
5. Wait until the video has uploaded (you will see a green "100% complete" message at the top of the screen).
6. Click the 'Save' button to save the new video file.
Note: you must click the 'Save' button first before you can then publish it to any of your units.