Publishing a video to a unit makes the video available in the unit's Kaltura Media Gallery, which is visible to staff and students in the unit. A unit's individual gallery can be located from the Navigation menu inside the unit.
Students can also publish videos to the unit's media gallery that can be used for assignment submissions or as part of learning activities.
Other ways to include your Kaltura videos in your LEO units are:
The option to publish a video is first available after you have uploaded and saved a new video. Until you publish the video, no others can view or edit the video. To make the video visible in one or several units:
1. Log into LEO and navigate to the 'My Media' link under the 'Dashboard' link in the Navigation menu.
2. Click the title of the video you wish to publish.
3. Under the video player, click the 'Actions' button and choose the 'Publish' option:
4. Click the 'Published' option and wait for the units list to load (this can take a while).
5. When the list loads, check the boxes next to the unit names you wish to publish to:
6. Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page to publish the videos.
The video will now be accessible from the Kaltura Media Gallery link inside the unit.