How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- ACU IT Service Portal for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
To add a Folder to your LEO unit you need to:
- Click 'Turn editing on'
- Navigate to the section of your LEO unit you want to add the Folder to, then click on 'Add an activity or resource'
- From the options provided click on 'Folder' and then click on 'Add'
- Give your Folder a meaningful name. The name is what will be displayed in your LEO unit. Students will click on this name to access the Files you have uploaded into the Folder.
- You can either 'drag and drop' your Files into the Content field, or click on the 'Add' icon to find the Files on your computer or device.
- Click 'Save and return to unit' when you are done. Your Folder will now be displayed as a link from which ever section of your LEO unit you added it to.
If you are going to be reusing the files contained in your Folder in your LEO unit (for example a PDF) rather than uploading the same content multiple times, you may like to think about only uploading the Folder once, and linking to it from wherever you would like your students to access it from.
- To learn more about adding links to your LEO unit, please read our LEO Guide 'URL'
If you are interested in the Folder resource, you may also be interested in learning more about the Book resource. The Book resource is a series of sequential pages (or chapters) which can be used to display dynamic content.
- To learn more, please read our LEO Guide - Book.
Alternatively, if you are interested in creating a dynamic series of pages which are non-sequential, with the added capability of embedded Quiz questions, you may like to lean more about the Lesson activity.
- To Learn more, please read our LEO Guide - Lesson.
A Page resource is a dynamic webpage, where you can add text, images, embed video content from YouTube, Vimeo and Kaltura. It also allows to attached files within the page where you can build a context around your content.
- To learn more, please read our LEO Guide - Page.
All these resources or activities use a text editor to enter text and add interactive elements to the resources and activities within your LEO unit.
Page last updated: 2017-09-01
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1089653