How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- ACU IT Service Portal for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
ePortfolio separates content from display; that is why ePortfolios are sometimes referred to as a Personal Learning Environment (PLE). You choose what to share with whom, when, and for how long.
Pages are the smallest unit of display. You could use them to distribute a single file, or a range of evidence using multiple media types, including: text boxes, images, image galleries, videos, journals, PDFs and web pages. See below for a full list of media types.
From your ePortfolio dashboard, click 'Create', or go to the 'Portfolio' tab at the top of the screen, then the 'Pages' tab in the sub-menu.
Set up a page layout using a table paradigm (number of columns, rows) and then drag the appropriate media type from the choices in the left hand column when editing a page. This connects you to your existing repository or allows you to upload evidence directly from your device.
Set up pages around a single attribute (for example, standard or criterion) to make it easier for you to cluster assets over time that evidence how you meet the criteria, and making it clearer to the viewer when navigating through multiple pages.
Download apps such as PortfolioUp to add media captured on your mobile device.
ePortfolio stores your files in a secure, cloud based location. You can access your repository from any internet connected device, and upload media captured on your mobile device.
- (HTML) Text boxes
- File(s) to download
- Image gallery
- Embedded media
- Journal entry
- Recent journal entries
- Entries to show
- Tagged journal entries
- Can allow feedback
- Creative Commons license
- Can allow/disallow commercial use of work
- Can allow/disallow modification of work*
- *As long as others share alike
- Version (3.0 or 4.0)
- Recent forum posts (can include posts from groups)
- Set number of posts to show
- Personal information
- Profile information
- Social Media
- My entire resume
- One resume field
- External feed
- RSS (Really Simple Syndication), ATOM Publishing Protocol (APP)
- External media
- Kaltura ‘My Media’, Prezi, Slideshare, etc
- Google Apps
- External feed
Page last updated: 2017-08-22
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/949942