How to connect your Echo360 recordings to your LEO unit
You will need to make the Echo 360 lecture recordings available to your students. To do this you will need to add an external tool activity to your LEO unit:
- Login to your LEO unit.
- Click on 'Turn editing on'
- Navigate to the section you want to add the Lecture recordings to, then click on 'Add an activity or resource'. Click on 'External tool' then click on 'Add'.
- In the new screen that opens, you are able to access the settings for your external tool. Give your activity a name, for example 'Lecture Recordings'. From the dropdown next to 'External tool type' select 'Echo360 LectureCapture'.
- When you have been returned to your LEO unit, click on 'Turn editing off', then navigate back to the Lecture recording link and click on it. You will be taken to the Echo360 ALP page (outside of LEO).
- Click on the dropdown menus to select your course, term, and section from the options provided.
In Echo360 ALP, the word 'course' refers to your LEO unit.
In Echo360 ALP, the word 'term' refers to the semester and year you are delivering your unit.
In Echo360 ALP, the word 'Section' refers to your LEO unit.
- Click on one of your recordings, then click on the blue 'LINK CONTENT' button. This recording, and all other recordings made as a part of this course, will now be available to your students via the link in your LEO unit.
Note: You will only need to add your Echo360 recordings to your LEO unit once. By linking one class recording from your unit, all other recordings will be linked too. You must repeat this process for every unit you deliver.