ACU has been awarded with an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation by Federal Government agency WGEA.
Learn more about An Employer of Choice
Two webinars will provide a great opportunity for academics to gain an overview of how to use Adobe Connect and ask any difficult questions that can be answered by an expert of Adobe Connect.
Learn more about Adobe Connect Live Classroom Webinars
Use the policy documents to define, develop and maintain your policies to ensure consistency and quality across the University.
Learn more about Policy Development Documents
Whether you're claiming reimbursement for expenses, preparing for your annual Performance Review or reporting a workplace hazard, find the form you need quickly in this handy listing.
Learn more about Need a HR Form?
Staff have free access to thousands of online interactive training videos via Lynda.com. Learn at your own pace and pick up handy tips on everything from software to people management skills.
Learn more about Learning resource (Lynda)
There are five types of interactive activities to choose from: 'multiple choice', 'short answer', 'image quiz', 'ordered list' and 'numerical'. To create an choose the presentation and activity
1. Click the 'Library Tab' on the 'Instructor Dashboard'.
2. Select the presentation you wish to 'edit'.
3. NOTE: You can type the name of the presentation into the search bar AND/OR use the filters next to the search box if you do not know the name of your video.
4. Click on the drop down list to select actions available.
5. Click 'Edit Presentation' for slide options to appear
7. Click 'ADD ACTIVITY' for the 5 types to appear e.g. multiple choice; short answer; image quiz; ordered list and numerical.
1. Select the Multiple Choice icon from the list of 'add activity' types.
2. Enter the question (you can enter up to 1000 characters).
3. If you wish to embed media, enable the checkbox to upload an image or enter a URL.
4. Add the answer options and designate the correct answer/s.
5. Enable the 'Require justification tab' if you want students to elaborate on their answers.
6. Click 'preview' to display and view student activity
7. Click 'Done' to save.
1. Select the 'short answer' activity from the list of add activity types.
2. Enter the question (it can be up to 1000 characters).
3. Click 'preview' to display and view student activity.
4. Click DONE to save
1. Select the 'image quiz' activity from the list of add activity types.
3. Click 'choose image'
4. The filepicker.io window will appear to browse and upload your image.
4. Click 'Mark solution' to select and outline the area in your image.
5. Click 'Done' to save
1. Select the 'ordered list' activity from the list of add activity types.
3. Enter the answers in the correct order.
4. Enable the option 'Has a correct answer' to randomise the order in the student view.
6. Click 'Done' to save
1. Select the 'Numerical' activity from the list of add activity types.
3. Enter a value or range of acceptable values.
4. Enable the 'Require justification tab' if you want students to elaborate on their answers.
Page last updated:
Short url: https://www.acu.edu.au/1310693