How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
There are various ways you can choose to mark student assignment submissions, these include:
- Downloading and uploading marked assignments
- using a grading worksheet
- Manually marking assignments via Gradebook
In this section we look at how to bulk upload marked assignment submissions:
Uploading marked Assignment submissions
After you have marked your Assignment submissions, you will need to reupload them into LEO. This will allow your students to access any annotations you have added to their submission. To reupload the marked Assignment submissions into the LEO platform you will need to:
- Navigate to your unit from within LEO.
- Click on the Assignment activity.
- Click on 'View/grade all submissions'
- Ensure that all of your marked Assignment submissions are saved in a 'Zip' folder (A Zip folder is a way of compressing the size of digital files for the purposes of uploading or downloading. To do this you need to right-click your folder, and select 'Send to' and then 'Compressed Zip folder'.)
- Click on the dropdown menu under 'Grading action'. Select 'Upload multiple feedback files in a zip' from the options provided.
- Click 'Choose a file' and then locate the Zip folder on your computer or device. Click 'Upload this file'.
- Click on 'Import feedback file(s)'. In the new screen that opens click 'Confirm'.
- The next screen will confirm for you how many feedback files have been updated (uploaded), and how many of your students have had their feedback updated. Click 'Continue'.
- You will then be returned to the main grading interface. In this view you are able to view the student's original Assignment submission in the 'File submissions' column, and you can also view your own feedback file in the 'Feedback files' column.
When you download all of the Assignment submissions from the Assignment activity in your LEO unit, it is important that you do not change the naming structure of the files. Retaining the generated file names will allow you to reupload the files in bulk, rather than having to reupload each file individually.
- To learn more, please read our LEO Guide: 'How to bulk download Assignment submissions'
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1096955