LEO tools is a general name for a group of features in a LEO unit.
These may include activities students use to share information, collaborate with other students and send assessments to their teacher, resources to support learning or various other learning and assessment tools including messages, creative commons, text editor, ePortfolio, online Live Classroom, Lecture Capture, Video Streaming, a Content Management System and Text Matching through the Turnitin.
LEO includes a range of different types of activities and resources that can be found by clicking 'turn editing on' and selecting from the 'Add an activity or resource'.
Many of the tools included in your unit may come from a unit that was delivered in a previous teaching period or included in your faculty template.
- For more information about what is LEO, your responsibilities, navigating, getting help, please refer to LEO Guides: Getting started
- For more information about how to create a unit, managing your unit and unit settings, please refer to LEO Guides: My Units
- For more information about notification settings and how, when and why to use communication with students, please refer to LEO Guides: Communicating
- For more information about how to work with assessment as a core academic activity, refer to LEO Guides: Assessments
- For more information about managing your unit and how to make it easy of students to access information and create learning pathway, please refer to LEO Guides: Learning Materials
- For more information about how activities to choose and how to design activities in your unit, please refer to LEO Guides: Learning activities