My LEO homepage
When you enter LEO, you will be taken to the home page which has a number of different menus and links. Spend some time navigating some of the links on this page.
Ensure that you can find the list of your units and where you can update your profile settings and preferences.
To navigate back to this page from anywhere in LEO, click the 'Home' link in the navigation menu or the breadcrumbs.
LEO homepage features include:
Breadcrumbs "or links" at the top of the LEO homepage help you navigate where you are and provide a pathway to follow your steps to a specific page in LEO e.g. LEO 'home'
The navigation menu will appear on every page in LEO
- My Units: find list of units you are currently enrolled in
- LEO guides for students: access to support resources for students
The calendar has a quick overview of activities that are coming up such as assignments due
If you have any new messages they appear as a pop-up at the bottom the page. These may be important messages from your lecturer, click on 'go to messages' to view information.
ACU provides email and telephone support services for students and staff through its educational technology partner, Androgogic.
Please take the time to read through our Frequently Asked Questions below as you may find the answer you are looking for there.
The Support Desk operating times are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 10pm (Sydney Time)
- Weekends and NSW Public Holidays, 9am - 5pm (Sydney Time)
- Closed: Good Friday & Christmas
For Support Desk enquiries please contact us via:
- Telephone on 1800 246 442
- Calls made to the 1800 number from most fixed line telephones are free to the caller
- Calls made from public/mobile telephones or from overseas may be charged at a timed rate