How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
When your tutor has graded your assignment, you will be able to see the grade and any feedback they have left in the Feedback section of the assignment link. Depending on how your tutor prefers to give feedback, you may receive:
- an overall grade (usually a 'letter' grade rather than a numerical score), and
- overall feedback left as simple text in the Feedback section
- a copy of your uploaded assignment with annotations and feedback inside the document
To access your assignment feedback:
1. Click the assignment link in your LEO unit
2. Scroll down to the Feedback section, which is under the general submission information:
The Grade row shows you the final grade awarded for this assignment. Generally this will be a letter grade, from a Fail (NN) to a High Distinction (HD). The Feedback comments section displays any overall comments that your tutor has left you about your assignment submission (however your tutor may elect to ignore this section and add their overall comments to your feedback files.
3. Open or download your assignment feedback
Generally you will see either the Feedback Files row or the Annotate PDF row, depending on how your tutor has marked your assignment. Click one of these documents to open or download the feedback file to your computer. These files may contain general feedback about your submission, or specific annotations and comments added to a copy of your assignment file.
ACU provides email and telephone support services for students and staff through its educational technology partner, Androgogic.
Please take the time to read through our Frequently Asked Questions below as you may find the answer you are looking for there.
The Support Desk operating times are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 10pm (Sydney Time)
- Weekends and NSW Public Holidays, 9am - 5pm (Sydney Time)
- Closed: Good Friday & Christmas
For Support Desk enquiries please contact us via:
- Telephone on 1800 246 442
- Calls made to the 1800 number from most fixed line telephones are free to the caller
- Calls made from public/mobile telephones or from overseas may be charged at a timed rate
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1160955