How to create a new wiki page
You can create a new wiki page by making a new link to an intended new page in the content of an existing page. Once the link exists, you can visit this page and add new content to it. This can initially seem counter-intuitive, but it allows you to create new pages as you are creating new content. To make a new page:
1. Open the wiki page where you wish to add the link to the new page.
2. Click the 'Edit' button to load the page content into Edit mode.
3. In the page content, type the text you want to be the link, surrounded in double square brackets, such as [[ My New Page ]]. For example:
4. Click the 'Save' button to save the page content.
5. When you return to View mode, click the link to the new page you've made in the content, which should be a red text link:
6. On the New Page screen, make sure the 'HTML Format' option is selected, then click the 'Create Page' button.
You will then be taken to your new page to the Edit mode, where you may start adding content into your new page.
ACU provides email and telephone support services for students and staff through its educational technology partner, Androgogic.
Please take the time to read through our Frequently Asked Questions as you may find the answer you are looking for there.
The Support Desk operating times are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 10pm (Sydney Time)
- Weekends and NSW Public Holidays, 9am - 5pm (Sydney Time)
- Closed: Good Friday & Christmas
For Support Desk enquiries please contact us via:
- Telephone on 1800 246 442
- Calls made to the 1800 number from most fixed line telephones are free to the caller
- Calls made from public/mobile telephones or from overseas may be charged at a timed rate