How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
If the quiz you are taking allows multiple attempts (be it a limited or unlimited number), you can make another attempt at any time while the quiz is open.
1. Click on the quiz link in your LEO unit
2. Click the 'Re-attempt quiz' button, below the details of the quiz and the list of your previous attempts.
Note: If multiple attempts are not allowed for this quiz, the button to make a new attempt will not appear.
3. Step through each question on the quiz as normal. Answer each question, then finish the quiz and submit the attempt. See the how to complete a quiz page for more information.
Note: Quizzes generally do not change depending on whether you have completed an attempt before.
Some quizzes contain a random selection of questions from a question bank. If this is the case then each reattempt will contain a different selection of questions.
Continue the last attempt
You must finish and submit an attempt completely before you can start again. If you had previously started but not finished an attempt, the 'Re-attempt quiz' button will instead read 'Continue the last attempt'. Click this button to continue where you left of with your previous attempt.
ACU provides email and telephone support services for students and staff through its educational technology partner, Androgogic.
Please take the time to read through our Frequently Asked Questions as you may find the answer you are looking for there.
The Support Desk operating times are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 10pm (Sydney Time)
- Weekends and NSW Public Holidays, 9am - 5pm (Sydney Time)
- Closed: Good Friday & Christmas
For Support Desk enquiries please contact us via:
- Telephone on 1800 246 442
- Calls made to the 1800 number from most fixed line telephones are free to the caller
- Calls made from public/mobile telephones or from overseas may be charged at a timed rate
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1190150