How to access my LEO units
Clicking on the 'My units' link from the 'Navigation' menu will bring up a list of units that you are enrolled in. Look for the breadcrumbs which are a good way to know where you are in LEO. It is also useful to follow the navigate pathway and go back a level or two.
- Dashboard: provides an overview of your units
It also lists your units in a single page and displays key unit information such as due dates for assignments and quizzes.
- 'My Units': provides access to your units
Click on the title of your unit to view a break down of the unit sections this allows you to drill down to specific information.
Each unit in LEO will look slightly different depending on your Faculty, your Lecturer. There are some similarities between all units, however.
- Units will be broken up into sections which could be topic-based or week-based.
- The first few sections will include important information about the unit such as:
- a unit outline which includes learning outcomes and due dates for assessments etc.
- an 'Announcements' forum your lecture will use to post important notices as they come up
- an introduction to your lecturer.
- Whatever page you are on, the 'breadcrumbs' will tell you the unit you are in and what area or activity you are currently looking at.
Your unit outline
- The unit online is usually located in the introduction section of your unit or first' section .
NOTE: In some faculties National units may include your unit outline in your campus section or 'tile'.
- When assessments are marked, you can access these marks from the 'Grades' link in the Administration menu.
At the end of each semester of teaching period your units are archived and listed by year.
These units are still accessible but in a 'read only' view, and you will be able to:
- view content
- view previous assessment submissions and feedback
you will not be able to:
- post to forums
- submit an assessment
ACU provides email and telephone support services for students and staff through its educational technology partner, Androgogic.
Please take the time to read through our Frequently Asked Questions below as you may find the answer you are looking for there.
The Support Desk operating times are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 10pm (Sydney Time)
- Weekends and NSW Public Holidays, 9am - 5pm (Sydney Time)
- Closed: Good Friday & Christmas
For Support Desk enquiries please contact us via:
- Telephone on 1800 246 442
- Calls made to the 1800 number from most fixed line telephones are free to the caller
- Calls made from public/mobile telephones or from overseas may be charged at a timed rate