How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
You may be asked to submit an ePortfolio 'Page' or 'Collection' as an assessment task through a LEO Assignment activity. This option allows you to share a 'Page' or 'Collection' with your teacher in order for them to assess your work, provide feedback and marking.
You can submit a 'Page' or 'Collection' via a LEO Assignment (not Turnitin).
1. Click the assignment link in your LEO unit to open the assignment, where you will see information about the assignment, such any instructions, the due date and the status of any submissions you have already made.
2. Click the 'Add submission' to make a submission.
3.A list of 'Pages' or 'Collections' created in your ePortfolio will appear. If you have a number of 'Pages' or 'Collections' in your ePortfolio you can use the search box to filter and locate them.
4. Click the radio button next to to the correct 'Page' or 'Collection'.
NOTE: By default "Pages' and 'Collections' are locked from being edited once submitted.
5. 'Save changes' to submit.
You can edit your submission up until the due date by choosing another ePortfolio 'Page' or 'Collection' but you cannot delete the 'Page' or 'Collection' from the submission inbox
NOTE: By default, 'Pages' or 'Collections' are locked from being edited once submitted.
ACU provides email and telephone support services for students and staff through its educational technology partner, Androgogic.
Please take the time to read through our Frequently Asked Questions below as you may find the answer you are looking for there.
The Support Desk operating times are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 10pm (Sydney Time)
- Weekends and NSW Public Holidays, 9am - 5pm (Sydney Time)
- Closed: Good Friday & Christmas
For Support Desk enquiries please contact us via:
- Telephone on 1800 246 442
- Calls made to the 1800 number from most fixed line telephones are free to the caller
- Calls made from public/mobile telephones or from overseas may be charged at a timed rate
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1198029