LEO Guides for students
What is LEO?
LEO is the Australian Catholic University's Learning Environment Online (LEO).
LEO is where you will receive most of your unit information including:
- your unit outlines
- online lectures
It is also where you may receive important messages or communicate and collaborate with fellow students
- forum discussions
Electronically submit your assessments, receive feedback and individual grades for assessment tasks:
LEO guides for students are currently under development.
ACU provides an email and telephone support service for students and staff through its educational technology partner, Androgogic.
Please take the time to read through our Frequently Asked Questions below as you may find the answer you are looking for there.
The Support Desk operating times are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 10pm (Sydney Time)
- Weekends and NSW Public Holidays, 9am - 5pm (Sydney Time)
- Closed: Good Friday & Christmas
For Support Desk enquiries please contact technical support via:
- Telephone on 1800 246 442
- Calls made to the 1800 number from most fixed line telephones are free to the caller
- Calls made from public/mobile telephones or from overseas may be charged at a timed rate
- If you are logged into LEO, click on technical support option and complete the online form. This can be helpful if you wish to upload a screen capture of the problem. It also helps Technical support identify your details and where the problem may be occurring.
There are two options to access 'technical support' in LEO:
1. Click on the 'black button' collapsed against the right side of the page
2. Under the 'resources' block click on 'Technical support' link