How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
What is LEO?
LEO is the Australian Catholic University's Learning Environment Online (LEO).
LEO is where you will receive most of your unit information including:
- your unit outlines
- online lectures
It is also where you may receive important messages or communicate and collaborate with fellow students
- forum discussions
Electronically submit your assessments, receive feedback and individual grades for assessment tasks:
LEO guides for students
- Turnitin FAQS
ACU provides an email and telephone support service for students and staff through its educational technology partner, Androgogic.
Please take the time to read through our Frequently Asked Questions below as you may find the answer you are looking for there.
The Support Desk operating times are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 10pm (Sydney Time)
- Weekends and NSW Public Holidays, 9am - 5pm (Sydney Time)
- Closed: Good Friday & Christmas
For Support Desk enquiries please contact technical support via:
- Telephone on 1800 246 442
- Calls made to the 1800 number from most fixed line telephones are free to the caller
- Calls made from public/mobile telephones or from overseas may be charged at a timed rate
- If you are logged into LEO, click on technical support option and complete the online form. This can be helpful if you wish to upload a screen capture of the problem. It also helps Technical support identify your details and where the problem may be occurring.
There are two options to access 'technical support' in LEO:
1. Click on the 'black button' collapsed against the right side of the page
2. Under the 'resources' block click on 'Technical support' link
Page last updated: 2017-11-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1143446