How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- ACU IT Service Portal for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
LEO tools is a general name for a group of features in a LEO unit. These may include activities students use to share information, collaborate with other students and send assessments to their teacher, resources to support learning or various other learning and assessment tools including messages, creative commons, text editor, ePortfolio, online Live Classroom, Lecture Capture, Video Streaming, a Content Management System and Text Matching through the Turnitin.
Ever wondered how to find the best tool in LEO for your specific needs? The LEO Tool Selector below assists teachers to connect what they want to achieve (pedagogy) with what they want to use (technology) though a series of questions. It lists appropriate LEO activities or resources and provides links to the LEO guides about how to set the tool up and use it in your unit.
Alternatively, you can try a fully interactive version of the LEO tool selector - just follow this link.
Many of the tools included in your unit may come from a unit that was delivered in a previous teaching period or included in your faculty template.
- For more information about what is LEO, your responsibilities, navigating, getting help, please refer to LEO Guides: Getting started
- For more information about how to create a unit, managing your unit and unit settings, please refer to LEO Guides: My Units
- For more information about notification settings and how, when and why to use communication with students, please refer to LEO Guides: Communicating
- For more information about how to work with assessment as a core academic activity, refer to LEO Guides: Assessments
- For more information about managing your unit and how to make it easy of students to access information and create learning pathway, please refer to LEO Guides: Learning Materials
- For more information about how activities to choose and how to design activities in your unit, please refer to LEO Guides: Learning activities
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1290811