How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
The text editor is used to enter and format text to settings pages, resources and activities within your LEO unit. The default text editor within the LEO environment is TinyMCE which is also used in numerous other internet-based tools. It works a little like a simple online version of Word, allowing you to change the size of text, align paragraphs, add headings, colour and other formatting.
There are many text editing and content embedding functionalities available to use in this this text editor. Some of the more commonly used functionalities have been highlighted below.
See the Text editor page in Learning materials topic of the LEO Guides for more description on using the text editor.
A comprehensive list of TinyMCE functionality, see the TinyMCE editor in MoodleDocs.
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/986572