How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- ACU IT Service Portal for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
For help with LEO, your first port of call could be right here in the LEO Guides.
For technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units, Moodle provides a wealth of online documentation.
Email and phone support
ACU provides LEO Support through an extended hours telephone number, FAQs and webform.
The LEO Support operating times are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 10pm (Sydney Time)
- Weekends and NSW Public Holidays, 9am - 5pm (Sydney Time)
- Closed: Good Friday & Christmas
For LEO Support enquiries please contact via:
- telephone on 1800 246 442
- or via the webform.
Please note, for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop), please use the ACU IT Service Portal, or call the ACU IT Service Desk directly on (07) 3623 7272.
Your faculties and schools can provide much advice, help and support.
Faculty of Education and Arts
- Mr Tim Baillie, Manager eLearning FEA
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Helena Williams, Manager Learning and Teaching
Faculty of Law and Business
Faculty of Theology and Philosophy
- Ms Kate Fannon, Flexible eLearning Coordinator
The Learning and Teaching Centre runs regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. For more information visit the eLearning 101 web page.
The Learning and Teaching Centre also provides a series or face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one. For more information visit the page on LEO professional development workshops.
It is possible to request either a face-to-face or online workshop on a technology enhanced learning topic of need. These requests will normally only be accepted if at least five participants can be guaranteed. To request a workshop, either use the feedback form, which is available from the link on any page in the LEO Guides, or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly.
For learning and teaching help, that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards), please visit the Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page.
Page last updated: 2018-02-16
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/897187