Exporting grades as a spreadsheet
- From Grades > Export, click the file format option you wish to use. In most cases this is the Excel spreadsheet.option.
- Under Grade items to be included tick the checkboxes next the assessments you would like to export.
- Expand the 'Export format options' section. Select whether you want the exported format to be real (raw marks), percentage, letter grades or a combination.
- Click the 'Download' button.
Choosing the Grader report export option for units with +500 students will display an error message.
To export Grades for units with +500 students
1. From Administration block go to Grades > Export click the Plain text file option