How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- ACU IT Service Portal for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
The Learning Environment Online (LEO) Guides is an online resource to help you navigate the Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) tools provided at ACU. The LEO Guides are constantly being refreshed to provide academics ideas, examples and instructions on how, why and where to use LEO tools.
This version of the LEO Guides is very new and we would appreciate your feedback. Please use the feedback link below the banner or respond to our short one minute survey.
If you need help as a staff member, please use the help link below the banner, or visit the Getting help page.
LEO Guides for staff
Page last updated: 2018-02-01
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/893057