Blended learning case studies
In the following interviews ACU academic staff discuss their approaches to blended learning. Each page outlines further details about the structure and approach within these units.
Fully online unit case studies
Although the following case studies are for online units (rather than blended units), we have included them here because the knowledge and tools covered can be applied to blended units.
If you would like to see some examples from other universities, explore the following:
- James Cook University - Blended learning showcase
- University of New South Wales - Case studies
- The University of Queensland - Flipped classroom case studies
- Australian National University - Flipping Physics education
- University of Central Florida - Example blended learning course approaches
- Ohio State - Flipping the classroom in Chemistry