Blended learning allows teachers to choose the best of online and face to face strategies. Our everyday lives have become increasingly mediated by technology, this presents an exciting opportunity for educators. As a result the use of blended learning in higher education has increased dramatically over the last decade (NMC 2016).
Blended learning promotes:
- Accessibility and flexibility for learners ‘anywhere, anytime learning’
- Digital literacy, an essential skill in the 21st century
- Student-focused approaches that increase depth of learning and engagement
- Best use of face-to-face opportunities
- ACU competitiveness in the higher education sector
Select the area you wish to explore