Blended learning case studies2
|Ron Finley||Louie Schwartzberg||Laura Robinson|
|A guerilla gardner in South Central LA||Hidden miracles of the natural world||A 'Flipped Classroom' approach in first year speech pathology.|
In the following interviews ACU academic staff discuss their approaches to blended learning. Each page outlines further details about the structure and approach within these units.
Blended learning reflections
In the following short interviews ACU academic staff discuss their experience of blended learning.
If you would like to see some examples from other universities, explore the following:
- James Cook University - Blended learning showcase
- University of New South Wales - Case studies
- The University of Queensland - Flipped classroom case studies
- Australian National University - Flipping Physics education
- University of Central Florida - Example blended learning course approaches
- Ohio State - Flipping the classroom in Chemistry