Assessing and giving feedback
- Assessing group assignments – Deakin University
- Assessing group work - Centre for the Study of Higher Education
- Assessment - University of Sydney
- Moving towards common criteria – assessing creativity
Types of assessment
- Assessing essays - Centre for the Study of Higher Education
- A holistic model for assessing studio work
- Bioassess - enhancing assessment in the biological sciences
- New media for science - authentic exercises: student publication of wikis, podcasts, blogs, and videos (Rifkin et al.)
- ACU Examination Policy and Procedures
- Black, P. and Wiliam, D. (2009). Developing the theory of formative assessment. Educational Assessment, Evaluation and Accountability, 21(1), 5-31.
- Queensland University of Technology (2001). Definitions of summative assessment types
Summative assessment examples listed under 5 headings: written discourses, oral discourses, performance/exhibition/demonstration, design, and negotiated.