The 2013 Vice-Chancellor’s Staff Appreciation Awards
The Vice-Chancellor recently announced the winners of the 2013 Vice-Chancellor’s Staff Appreciation Awards at the Vice-Chancellor’s Staff Talks.
The award winners for 2013 are:
- Mr John Polkinghorne, Property Assistant (Grounds), Ballarat Campus, for his exceptional work on the Ballarat gardens, which reflects positively on the Campus and the University.
- Ms Cecelia Hollis-Jones, Timetabling Coordinator, Brisbane Campus, for her outstanding contribution to student learning through her assistance in the implementation of the Core Curriculum.Ms Petra Hastings, Lecturer in Education, Canberra Campus, for her professional approach to learning and teaching as well as the considerable pastoral care she delivers to students.
- Mrs Grace Porter, HR Relationship Manager, Melbourne Campus, for her significant support to the Futures Team and the Futures Project implementation.
- Father Dominic Murphy op, Campus Chaplain, Melbourne Campus, for providing innovative student and staff pastoral experiences, and for his pivotal pastoral care role in World Youth Day.
- Mr Owen Shemansky, Senior Administrative Officer: Education VIC, Melbourne Campus, for his extraordinary support for the Victorian School of Education and its associated activities.
- Mr Glenn Yates, Property Assistant (Grounds), North Sydney Campus, for the creation and maintenance of exceptional gardens that are a welcome delight to the Campus.
- Mr Robert Hartup, Coordinator - Student Systems Operations, Strathfield Campus, for demonstrating integrity and exceptional competence in his work