ACU have a new and exciting online library of training videos from Lynda.com.
Lynda.com has replaced ATOMIC Learning and has a variety of online training videos on software tools and skills. We are now providing unlimited access to lynda.com for all students and staff.
With more than 1,400 courses taught by industry experts; and more added every week, Lynda.com is designed for all levels of learners and is available whenever you’re ready to learn.
To see what else you can do, we suggest that you watch the introductory movie about the service, and watch How to use lynda.com.
Here are just a few of the benefits to using lynda.com:
• Courses include a wide variety of technology and disciplines
• Up-to-date content helps to keep your skills current
• New courses are added every week
• Access to instructors’ exercise files let you follow along as you watch tutorials
• Closed captioning and searchable, time coded transcripts for increased comprehension
• Beginner to advanced courses to learn at your level
• Watch complete courses or individual tutorials as you need them
• Assign tutorials for project or course work
• Incorporate lynda.com in your syllabi
• Provide tutorials to supplement a course
To access lynda.com/ACU service, go to http://lynda.acu.edu.au and click ‘Login to Lynda.com’ to login with your ACU user name and password. Please note: For the first time login you will need to create a profile.
Contact Service Desk if you have any questions or issues signing into lynda.com.