School of Business Melbourne
by Professor Tony Ciro
Staff from the School of Business (Melbourne) have recently attended a number of marketing opportunities to promote ACU’s School of Business. Staff fielded a number of enquiries from the MBA & Postgrad Expo held at Melbourne Town Hall on 20 September. The School of Business was also present at the Catholic Education Offices (Melbourne) Leadership Conference 2012 held at Etihad Stadium on 30 October. Staff are now preparing for the upcoming Change of Preference information session scheduled for 19 December.
Professor Tony Ciro, Deputy Head of School of Business (Melbourne) has headed up the sub-committee of Accounting, Finance and Law disciplines for the extensive submission of the Faculty’s CPA/ICAA Re-accreditation for the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) course and the Master of Professional Accounting course.
Accreditation with CPAA and ICAA has also applied on behalf of the Faculty for the following courses:
In December a couple of staff will be travelling. Professor Tony Ciro has been invited to attend Hertford College, Oxford University, UK as a Visiting Scholar and Dr Rebecca Leshinsky has been invited to attend the University of Toronto Cities Centre, Canada as a Visiting Scholar.
The School welcomes the new batch of St Kevin’s students enrolled in LEGL101 Introduction to Law in Semester 2, 2012. The program for St Kevin’s students in Semester 2 continues after the recent success of students enrolled in ACCT100 Principles of Accounting in Semester 1.
- Thomas More Law School success in MootingThomas More Law School success in Mooting
- Thomas More Law School students complete pro bono internshipThomas More Law School students complete pro bono internship
- Success for accelerated accounting programSuccess for accelerated accounting program
- Celebrating our inaugural Sydney law graduatesCelebrating our inaugural Sydney law graduates
- Panel Discussion: Ethnic Cleaning of the Rohingya in MyanmarPanel Discussion: Ethnic Cleaning of the Rohingya in Myanmar
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/484758