by Jessica Morgan
Leap into learning project
The ACU Library has secured a 2012 Teaching Development Grant to create Leap into Learning - an online information literacy program for 1st year students at ACU.
The program is a collaboration between the ACU Library, the Academic Skills Unit, LTC, and Faculty staff. It provides students with the searching, researching, synthesising, referencing and evaluating techniques required to be life-long learners. Leap into Learning will be available from Semester 1, 2013. In the coming weeks your local campus library will organise a presentation of the program. Please watch out for the invitation and come along!
For more information on the program, please contact your liaison librarian on your campus.
AVAILABLE NOW: Online Seminars in Marketing, Management, Finance, Strategy, Organization. The Library has organised full access to a source of teaching materials that includes online seminars in marketing, management, finance, law and more by leading experts whose names you will recognise. Access is available through to the end of December, 2012!
The Marketing and Management Collection includes over 600 specially prepared audio-visual lectures, organised into 57 comprehensive series and delivered by a) principals, managers and advisors from the business world and b) leading academics. It makes available a wide range of detailed, practical knowledge on subjects as diverse as Change Management, Business Ethics, Information Technology, Bargaining and Negotiations, Business Continuity and Risk Management, Data Mining, Branding and Product Specialisation in Hotels, Retail Marketing, Bayesian Analysis, Sport Marketing, Practical Pricing and Revenue Management, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Supply Chain Management and Export Marketing to name just a few series.
Check out all 600+ seminars organized into 55 series at www.hstalks.com/go/browse.
Here are just five out of 57 available series:
Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, edited by Prof. Colin Fisher, Nottingham Trent University, UK
Quantitative Financial Risk Management, edited by Dr. Stephen E. Satchell, , University of Cambridge, UK
Managing Organizations, edited by Prof. Stewart Clegg, University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
Exporting, International and Global Marketing Management, edited by Prof. Stan Paliwoda - Professor of Marketing, University of Strathclyde, UK
Bayesian Analysis in Marketing, edited by Prof. Greg M. Allenby, Ohio State University and Prof. Peter E. Rossi, University of Chicago, USA
Please get in touch with your campus Liaison Librarian if you have any feedback on this trial.
- Dr Mayowa Babalola joins the editorial board of the Journal of Business EthicsDr Mayowa Babalola joins the editorial board of the Journal of Business Ethics
- A Perfect score – ACU Accounting courses reaccreditedA Perfect score – ACU Accounting courses reaccredited
- Thomas More Law School’s Inter Alia Choral Ensemble perform at St Peters Basilica, RomeThomas More Law School’s Inter Alia Choral Ensemble perform at St Peters Basilica, Rome
- Aung San Suu Kyi's Moral Crisis over the Rohingya: We Created It For HerAung San Suu Kyi's Moral Crisis over the Rohingya: We Created It For Her
- Civil liberties, the Rule of Law and the Communist Party caseCivil liberties, the Rule of Law and the Communist Party case
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/484736