by Professor Lynne Bennington
Achievements and awards
Congratulations to Professor Peter Steane and John Rodwell who secured an AusAID grant entitled Developing Research Leadership Skills in a Philippines University. The value of the grant is $241,641 and commenced in July 2012. Links between ACU and Atenio de Manila will be reinforced during the ALA Fellows Program with ongoing research in health management, public and non-government organisation joint projects and exchange arrangements.
Congratulations also to Dr Sebastian Krook who completed his PhD, and to Dr Al Marshall who won a Marketing Education Track Best Paper Award at the British Academy of Marketing Conference.
Mini research grants were awarded to Dr Thuy-Linh Nguyen, and Dr Sugumar Mariappanadar while Christopher D'Souza received a developmental grant.
A big 'thank you' to everyone who presented and were involved in the seminar series. There are still available slots for the rest of the year, so please email your interest to email@example.com.
Grants and funding
A list of available grants and funding is provided in the full report, including the New Research Development Grant which is now open. Refer to the guidelines and form for further information, submission details and closing date.
Full Research Update
Read the full Research Update report for information on the achievements and awards, new staff, the Research Seminar calendar, and call for conference papers.
- Success for accelerated accounting programSuccess for accelerated accounting program
- Thomas More Law School success in MootingThomas More Law School success in Mooting
- Thomas More Law School students complete pro bono internshipThomas More Law School students complete pro bono internship
- Celebrating our inaugural Sydney law graduatesCelebrating our inaugural Sydney law graduates
- Panel Discussion: Ethnic Cleaning of the Rohingya in MyanmarPanel Discussion: Ethnic Cleaning of the Rohingya in Myanmar
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/452001