by Deanne O'Shea
It's been a busy quarter for the Marketing Unit, working with the University's Marketing and External Relations Directorate on a number of initiatives.
Standing room only at Open Days
There was standing room only during the August business presentations in Brisbane and Melbourne.
Hot careers for 2013
Feedback from students we met at the Open Days as well as information from the MER National recruitment team showed the top courses are: HRM, Marketing and Events, Global Studies, Commerce and Law (Melbourne), Economics/Business Administration, and Accounting.
Marketing war for undergraduates
The recruitment drive for undergraduate students this year is shaping up to be one of the most fiercely competitive and expensive this country has experienced. Read some of the marketing initiatives undertaken here to attract UG and PG students to the Faculty. The Marketing Calendar details all the activities.
Our marketing efforts often lead to mentions of ACU Business in the media. Here is a selection of stories and news items you may have missed.
- Beyond the me first generation, the MBA emphasizing self and society - News
- ACU launches MBA (Health) - News
- Mass education changes face of university - The Australian
- Map out a better future - SMH
- Bus man sets out on university route - Sun Herald
- New MBAs focus on leadership skills - AFR
- The burgeoning MBA industry: what's in a name?
- Unearthing the how and why of the GFC - News
- The numbers game offers many choices - Melbourne Age
- Let's get down to business - Sun Herald
- Where magic happens - Sun-Herald
- Research reveals rise in unfair dismissal claims - News
- The next big thing - Daily Telegraph
Full Marketing Report
Read the full report for more information, including what's coming up in the coming months.
- Thomas More Law School success in MootingThomas More Law School success in Mooting
- Thomas More Law School students complete pro bono internshipThomas More Law School students complete pro bono internship
- Success for accelerated accounting programSuccess for accelerated accounting program
- Celebrating our inaugural Sydney law graduatesCelebrating our inaugural Sydney law graduates
- Panel Discussion: Ethnic Cleaning of the Rohingya in MyanmarPanel Discussion: Ethnic Cleaning of the Rohingya in Myanmar
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/452009