by Deanne O'Shea
It's been a busy quarter for the Marketing Unit, working with the University's Marketing and External Relations Directorate on a number of initiatives.
Standing room only at Open Days
There was standing room only during the August business presentations in Brisbane and Melbourne.
Hot careers for 2013
Feedback from students we met at the Open Days as well as information from the MER National recruitment team showed the top courses are: HRM, Marketing and Events, Global Studies, Commerce and Law (Melbourne), Economics/Business Administration, and Accounting.
Marketing war for undergraduates
The recruitment drive for undergraduate students this year is shaping up to be one of the most fiercely competitive and expensive this country has experienced. Read some of the marketing initiatives undertaken here to attract UG and PG students to the Faculty. The Marketing Calendar details all the activities.
Our marketing efforts often lead to mentions of ACU Business in the media. Here is a selection of stories and news items you may have missed.
- Beyond the me first generation, the MBA emphasizing self and society - News
- ACU launches MBA (Health) - News
- Mass education changes face of university - The Australian
- Map out a better future - SMH
- Bus man sets out on university route - Sun Herald
- New MBAs focus on leadership skills - AFR
- The burgeoning MBA industry: what's in a name?
- Unearthing the how and why of the GFC - News
- The numbers game offers many choices - Melbourne Age
- Let's get down to business - Sun Herald
- Where magic happens - Sun-Herald
- Research reveals rise in unfair dismissal claims - News
- The next big thing - Daily Telegraph
Full Marketing Report
Read the full report for more information, including what's coming up in the coming months.
- A Perfect score – ACU Accounting courses reaccreditedA Perfect score – ACU Accounting courses reaccredited
- Dr Mayowa Babalola joins the editorial board of the Journal of Business EthicsDr Mayowa Babalola joins the editorial board of the Journal of Business Ethics
- Thomas More Law School’s Inter Alia Choral Ensemble perform at St Peters Basilica, RomeThomas More Law School’s Inter Alia Choral Ensemble perform at St Peters Basilica, Rome
- Aung San Suu Kyi's Moral Crisis over the Rohingya: We Created It For HerAung San Suu Kyi's Moral Crisis over the Rohingya: We Created It For Her
- Civil liberties, the Rule of Law and the Communist Party caseCivil liberties, the Rule of Law and the Communist Party case
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/452009