by Professor Peter Steane
Joint program development
A number of universities around the world have requested joint program development with the Faculty. A 2+2 double undergraduate business degree has been completed with Assumption University, Thailand and foreshadows a potential double masters degree that we are currently negotiating. Partnership arrangements with Seattle University are progressing and we are finalising the mapping of two Grande Ecoles in France (ESGI and ESA).
Dr Al Marshall visited ESG Paris School of Management in April to teach International Advertising Strategy, an intensive Masters course he designed for them. This follows on from Al promoting studying at ACU, at the EPITECH expos held in January at their twelve campuses around France. Professor Kramar visited Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore while researching her global Granet Study.
Links with overseas universities
The Faculty has strengthened its links with Fairfield University, which has seven campuses worldwide at which ACU students may complete core curriculum units.
The Faculty has completed its teaching responsibilities with Caritas in Hong Kong. The contract was ended by mutual agreement and deregistration with the Hong Kong Government is now complete.
The Philippines program has begun with ACU Business offering a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting). ACU International continues to promote Business program at overseas programs and through agents and conventions.
For more detail about all these stories, read the full International Business report.
- Dr Mayowa Babalola joins the editorial board of the Journal of Business EthicsDr Mayowa Babalola joins the editorial board of the Journal of Business Ethics
- A Perfect score – ACU Accounting courses reaccreditedA Perfect score – ACU Accounting courses reaccredited
- Thomas More Law School’s Inter Alia Choral Ensemble perform at St Peters Basilica, RomeThomas More Law School’s Inter Alia Choral Ensemble perform at St Peters Basilica, Rome
- Aung San Suu Kyi's Moral Crisis over the Rohingya: We Created It For HerAung San Suu Kyi's Moral Crisis over the Rohingya: We Created It For Her
- Civil liberties, the Rule of Law and the Communist Party caseCivil liberties, the Rule of Law and the Communist Party case
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/452002