by Professor Peter Steane
Joint program development
A number of universities around the world have requested joint program development with the Faculty. A 2+2 double undergraduate business degree has been completed with Assumption University, Thailand and foreshadows a potential double masters degree that we are currently negotiating. Partnership arrangements with Seattle University are progressing and we are finalising the mapping of two Grande Ecoles in France (ESGI and ESA).
Dr Al Marshall visited ESG Paris School of Management in April to teach International Advertising Strategy, an intensive Masters course he designed for them. This follows on from Al promoting studying at ACU, at the EPITECH expos held in January at their twelve campuses around France. Professor Kramar visited Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore while researching her global Granet Study.
Links with overseas universities
The Faculty has strengthened its links with Fairfield University, which has seven campuses worldwide at which ACU students may complete core curriculum units.
The Faculty has completed its teaching responsibilities with Caritas in Hong Kong. The contract was ended by mutual agreement and deregistration with the Hong Kong Government is now complete.
The Philippines program has begun with ACU Business offering a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting). ACU International continues to promote Business program at overseas programs and through agents and conventions.
For more detail about all these stories, read the full International Business report.
- Success for accelerated accounting programSuccess for accelerated accounting program
- Thomas More Law School success in MootingThomas More Law School success in Mooting
- Thomas More Law School students complete pro bono internshipThomas More Law School students complete pro bono internship
- Celebrating our inaugural Sydney law graduatesCelebrating our inaugural Sydney law graduates
- Panel Discussion: Ethnic Cleaning of the Rohingya in MyanmarPanel Discussion: Ethnic Cleaning of the Rohingya in Myanmar
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/452002