School of Business Brisbane
by Professor Susan Dann
Uni Step Up
During the semester break, the Step Up program continued to offer education outreach activities where senior students from low socio-economic schools in the Brisbane area were able to take a unit of study towards their business degree while still at school.
First Adjunct Professor
The first Adjunct Professor on the Brisbane campus, Paul Lucas, retired as a high-profile politician prior to recent Queensland state elections and will be assisting the Brisbane campus with its strategic direction and engagement with the local community.
Dean's List Function
On 2 August, the School hosted the Dean's list function to recognise the achievement of students who had gained an average of distinction or above, More than 60 people attended the function to recognise 11 outstanding students.
Three new sessional staff joined the School - Dr June Dunleavy who is teaching marketing; Dr Christi Favor teaching ethics; and Dr Udo Gottlieb teaching marketing communications.
Full Brisbane Report
For more information about the Step Up in Brisbane, Paul Lucas and other news, read the Brisbane Report.
- Collaborate Plus kicks off in North SydneyCollaborate Plus kicks off in North Sydney
- Business intensive attracts international studentsBusiness intensive attracts international students
- Professor Thomas Lange joins Global Labor Organisation (GLO) as a FellowProfessor Thomas Lange joins Global Labor Organisation (GLO) as a Fellow
- Government consultant contracts offering quick fixes are a waste of time and moneyGovernment consultant contracts offering quick fixes are a waste of time and money
- 2017 Winner of the Capstone Editing Research Scholarship for Honours Students2017 Winner of the Capstone Editing Research Scholarship for Honours Students
Page last updated: 2017-06-26
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/452006