Faculty of Law and Business Postgraduate ACU Staff Discount
We are pleased to announce that a 10% discount is offered to current ACU Staff (from any faculty, department) enrolling in full fee-paying postgraduate studies and Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry) in the Faculty of Law and Business. This offer is available in 2016 and will be reviewed on an annual basis.
Below are the discounted postgraduate coursework degrees offered exclusively by ACU Business:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Commerce / Master of Business Administration
- Master of Professional Accounting / Master of Business Administration
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology/Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- This offer extends to ACU staff from any faculty or department who are full-time, part-time or fixed-term staff. It does not include sessional staff.
- If an ACU staff member is in receipt of another internal ACU scholarship/discount/bursary for the specified course, the 10 per cent discount will NOT apply.
- Eligibility for the discount will not be affected by any scholarship/discount/bursary formerly received in previous study at ACU.
- Further conditions apply; a staff member of ACU must meet the prescribed entry requirements for the postgraduate coursework degree – MBA, MBAE, MCom, MPA, MCom/MBA, MPA/MBA, M IT, M IT/MBA and graduate entry B Laws.
- Please note that the ACU staff discount will be reviewed on an annual basis.
* This information is correct at time of posting (June 2016).