Associate Dean (Research) Report
Research Performance Review
The annual Research Performance Review and Plan (RPRP) rounds will be open to staff from the 24th of April and closing on 14th of July. Academic staff seeking a research workload allocation should discuss their research plans with their nominated supervisor, NHos, or the Associate Dean of Research (ADR) where appropriate. Professor Maree Johnson (FHS – ADR) will be conducting face-to-face training sessions during March and April for those staff members who may not be familiar with the system or who would like updates on changes to how applications are assessed in the 2017 rounds. Please contact your School or Institute’s administration for times and dates of the National RPRP Training sessions.
The Office of the Associate Dean of Research has developed a brand new LEO site for HDR students and their supervisors. The site brings together useful information for Higher Degree Research students relating to writing and presentation skills, managing aspects of candidature, access to research software, and general information on wellbeing support. All HDR students and their supervisors have been enrolled and feedback on the site is welcome.
Research Matters Seminars
The Research Matters Seminars are well underway. The seminars will be conducted monthly (expect April due to the Easter long weekend). Staff are encouraged to attend and enquiries relating to the seminars should be directed to Dr Jane Glatz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ACU paramedicine students awarded second prize in Ferno Australia Paramedic Simulation Challenge ACU paramedicine students awarded second prize in Ferno Australia Paramedic Simulation Challenge
- Psychology week at ACU Psychology week at ACU
- ACU staff, students and alumni keeping riders and crew safe at the 2017 Phillip Island MotoGP ACU staff, students and alumni keeping riders and crew safe at the 2017 Phillip Island MotoGP
- ACU's Director of Nursing Research inducted as a Fellow of American Academy of Nursing ACU's Director of Nursing Research inducted as a Fellow of American Academy of Nursing
- NHRMC success for ACU nurse researchers NHRMC success for ACU nurse researchers
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1198360