Careers in Psychology Seminar at ACU Melbourne
The Melbourne Campus hosted the Australian Psychological Society (APS) Careers in Psychology Seminar on Wednesday 24 August 2016.
The APS Careers in Psychology Seminar is an annual event coordinated by the APS student working party that provides an opportunity for students to hear from professionals in each of the APS colleges. These include the Colleges of Clinical Psychologists, Clinical Neuropsychologists, Counselling Psychologists, Educational and Developmental Psychologists, Health Psychologists, Sport and Exercise Psychologists, Forensic Psychologists, Community Psychologists and Organisational Psychologists.
This year marks the most successful event to date, with over 600 students and parents attending.
Professor John Gleeson, National Head, School of Psychology said the School was thrilled to host the event. “The Seminar highlights the ongoing popularity and importance of careers in psychology,” he said.
The APS Melbourne Branch Student Working Party said the Q&A panel was the highlight of the evening, with many fantastic questions from students extending on brilliant presentations.
For those who were unable to attend the event, a recording is available upon request. For this and any other enquiries, including how to become involved in the APS student working party, please email email@example.com.
ACU’s School of Psychology offers three-year undergraduate sequences and fourth-year training in psychology, as well as professional training programs in the areas of both Clinical Psychology and Educational and Developmental Psychology and higher degree research program in psychology.
- Professor of Ageing acknowledged Professor of Ageing acknowledged
- ACU paramedicine students awarded second prize in Ferno Australia Paramedic Simulation Challenge ACU paramedicine students awarded second prize in Ferno Australia Paramedic Simulation Challenge
- Psychology week at ACU Psychology week at ACU
- ACU staff, students and alumni keeping riders and crew safe at the 2017 Phillip Island MotoGP ACU staff, students and alumni keeping riders and crew safe at the 2017 Phillip Island MotoGP
- ACU's Director of Nursing Research inducted as a Fellow of American Academy of Nursing ACU's Director of Nursing Research inducted as a Fellow of American Academy of Nursing
Page last updated: 2017-06-29
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1120126