Faculty of Health Sciences Values Awards 2015
Late in 2015, the Executive Dean, Professor Michelle Campbell visited each Campus to launch the Faculty of Health Sciences Positioning Statement and Values.
As part of this launch, the Executive Dean also introduced a new staff award scheme to reward those staff who incorporate the new positioning values in their day-to-day work.
Four Awards are available in the following categories:
- Academic staff
- Professional staff
- Causal/sessional staff
- FHS team (>3 staff)
These awards acknowledge staff that demonstrate the values of:
Pursuing excellence in education, research, engagement and service in the Health Sciences. Our mission is advanced through innovation, understanding and working towards the highest quality standards, and being courageous and resilient.
Respecting the value and work of each person. We centre ourselves on respect, compassion, integrity and inclusiveness with all people and communities. Dignity of the individual is at the heart of our interactions, relationships and partnerships.
We are responsive to all our students and stakeholders. We take a collaborative and collegial approach with flexibility to continuously improve health and wellbeing and serve local, national and international communities.
The successful Faculty Values Award recipients were announced in December 2015 and staff were presented with their awards at ceremonies in Brisbane and North Sydney.
The Faculty congratulates the following award recipients:
Academic Staff Award 2015
Ms Susan Gilbert
School of Nursing, Midwifery & Paramedic (NSW/ACT) – North Sydney Campus
Clinical Coordinator (North Sydney) and National Clinical Coordinator.
Professional Staff Award 2015
Ms Jacqueline (Jacquie) Toroian
School of Science – North Sydney Campus
Sessional/Casual Staff Award 2015
Ms Virginia (Ginny) Mitchell
School of Exercise Science – Brisbane Campus
Sessional Academic Staff
Team Award 2015
Ms Eileen MacDonagh
Ms Carol Bradley
Ms Robyn Maranta
Office of the Executive Dean – Brisbane Campus
Course Governance team
- ACU paramedicine students awarded second prize in Ferno Australia Paramedic Simulation Challenge ACU paramedicine students awarded second prize in Ferno Australia Paramedic Simulation Challenge
- Psychology week at ACU Psychology week at ACU
- ACU staff, students and alumni keeping riders and crew safe at the 2017 Phillip Island MotoGP ACU staff, students and alumni keeping riders and crew safe at the 2017 Phillip Island MotoGP
- ACU's Director of Nursing Research inducted as a Fellow of American Academy of Nursing ACU's Director of Nursing Research inducted as a Fellow of American Academy of Nursing
- NHRMC success for ACU nurse researchers NHRMC success for ACU nurse researchers
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/828361