Message from the Executive Dean
This is our second newsletter for 2013 from the Faculty of Health Sciences and I would like to extend a warm welcome to our new colleagues and students from Psychology, Social Work and Science who will be joining us in 2014 as part of the Futures Project. 2013 has been a year of change for the Faculty; however I am sure that with commitment from all staff these changes will allow Health Sciences to be well positioned in the future.
By the end of 2014, 11 Clinical Schools will be opened, situated within health organisations across Victoria, Queensland and NSW. Brisbane and Melbourne health clinics have already commenced and the North Sydney clinic will open next year. These and other initiatives promote scholarship of teaching and learning, research and clinical education and assist our students to achieve improved clinical expertise and be ‘work ready’ when they graduate.
In 2014 we will also be launching our new Master of High Performance Sport and Master of Mental Health programs, which will augment our postgraduate offerings. I look forward to the future; with our revised structure and I am confident we can achieve quality learning and research outcomes in Health Sciences.
Professor Michelle Campbell
- ACU paramedicine students awarded second prize in Ferno Australia Paramedic Simulation Challenge ACU paramedicine students awarded second prize in Ferno Australia Paramedic Simulation Challenge
- Psychology week at ACU Psychology week at ACU
- ACU staff, students and alumni keeping riders and crew safe at the 2017 Phillip Island MotoGP ACU staff, students and alumni keeping riders and crew safe at the 2017 Phillip Island MotoGP
- ACU's Director of Nursing Research inducted as a Fellow of American Academy of Nursing ACU's Director of Nursing Research inducted as a Fellow of American Academy of Nursing
- NHRMC success for ACU nurse researchers NHRMC success for ACU nurse researchers
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/583526