Landscaping and Gardens
With a team of dedicated internal resources (Ballarat) or external service providers (all other campuses), the lawns, gardens and external landscape areas are maintained for everyone’s enjoyment.
The teams are responsible for the service and maintenance of:
- tree management and assessment
- lawns, ovals and grass areas
- gardens, scrubs and flower beds
- irrigation and watering
- external waste collection and removal
- pathways, walkways and passageway cleaning.
We encourage everyone to enjoy our beautiful campuses, but please help us to preserve our heritage buildings by being careful and respectful in historic/heritage locations.