Campus Concierge offers all staff, students, visitors and contractors a professional ‘one-stop-shop’ front desk.
Located on each campus, the Campus Concierge Liaison Manager provides assistance with:
- guest and visitor liaison
- maintenance, repair and property related requests
- the shared service delivery of carpooling, meeting room requests and escorting clients around campus
- booking and event management of conferences, meetings and other events on campus
- managing telephone enquiries and front desk queries
- logging and escalating critical incidents while working within the emergency/evacuation services frameworks and business continuity plans
- a range of administrative tasks.
In addition, we provide a range of essential services for all staff on campus.
A Facility Assistant or Campus Concierge staff member is responsible for collecting and sorting the mail for delivery to each department. Each campus has one mail delivery run a day.
During the daily mail delivery run, Facility Assistants/Campus Concierge staff will collect any outgoing mail from departments and internal mail boxes. Staff are asked to ensure that letters are placed in ACU postage paid or express post envelopes. Envelopes are available by completing an Express and Postage Paid Envelope Order Form and submitting via Concierge Service Desk.
Campus Concierge ensures delivery is for a person located at campus, receives the parcel, and notifies the staff member by email. Staff will have until 3pm to collect the parcel from reception. Any parcels that are not collected by staff will be stored and included in the next day delivery run.
Concierge operating hours
|North Sydney||7.30am–7pm, Monday to Friday|
|Canberra||8am–5pm, Monday to Friday|
|Strathfield||8am–6pm, Monday to Friday|
|Brisbane||7.30am–7pm, Monday to Friday|
|Melbourne||7.30am–7pm, Monday to Friday|
|Ballarat||9am–5pm, Monday to Friday|
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1118206