DMP delivers campus specific projects within the university precinct context.
To ensure that a project solution addresses both local and national requirements, we will take our clients on a service delivery journey and articulate the objectives of the solution from a business, virtual, spiritual and physical perspective.
Our clients can be confident the team will deliver targeted solutions aligned with the campus character and local requirements through demonstrable delivery of the following service standards:
- Business case evaluation: Assisting our clients to articulate the need for change through documenting the key business drivers and the value to the University of addressing this need through additional capital investment.
- Proof of concept submission: Scoping the solution in sufficient detail to enable preparation of a funding submission to the Standing Finance Committee.
- Functional brief: Articulation of the future requirements to address the business, physical, virtual and spiritual challenges that have emerged from the current situation.
- Development brief: Comprehensive definition of who, what, when, how and where related to the proposed solution.
- Stakeholder engagement plan: Planning and implementation of the proposed communications approach for both internal and external stakeholders.