Organisational Unit Reviews
ACU’s organisational unit review process commenced in 2010 and currently runs on a five to seven year cycle.
Reviews are a valuable opportunity for both the organisational unit and the University to reflect on the achievements, ensure alignment with its strategic direction, Mission and vision, and assess the effectiveness and capability of the unit in meeting the University’s current and future needs.
The purpose of the reviews is to:
- build a culture of critical self-reflection and continuous improvement
- ensure alignment with the university’s strategic direction, Mission and vision
- recognise areas of strength, achievements and performance excellence
- assess the organisational unit’s engagement with its stakeholders
- identify areas of improvement and provide recommendations
- explore and assess potential opportunities and future directions.
|Organisational unit||Review documents|| Proposed timing |
for review visit*
| Dates for written |
|Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)||Terms of Reference||Mar–Apr 2016||
Invitation: March 2016|
Closing: 1 April 2016
|Office of Student Success||Terms of Reference||May–Jun 2016||
Invitation: June 2016|
Closing: 15 July 2016
|Student Engagement and Services||Terms of Reference||Jul–Aug 2016||
Invitation: July 2016|
Closing: 15 August 2016
|Governance and General Counsel Directorate||Terms of Reference||Sep–Oct 2016||
Invitation: September 2016|
Closing: 14 October 2016
|Executive Education||Terms of Reference||Mar–Apr 2017||
Invitation: estimate February 2017|
Closing: March 2017
|Identity and Mission||Terms of Reference||May–Jun 2017||
Invitation: estimate April 2017 |
Closing: May 2017
*Please note that the dates above are subject to change and are based on the proposed timing of the review visit.
Phone: +612 9739 2921