Organisational Unit Reviews
ACU’s organisational unit review process commenced in 2010 and currently runs on a five to seven year cycle.
Reviews are a valuable opportunity for both the organisational unit and the University to reflect on the achievements, ensure alignment with its strategic direction, Mission and vision, and assess the effectiveness and capability of the unit in meeting the University’s current and future needs.
The purpose of the reviews is to:
- build a culture of critical self-reflection and continuous improvement
- ensure alignment with the university’s strategic direction, Mission and vision
- recognise areas of strength, achievements and performance excellence
- assess the organisational unit’s engagement with its stakeholders
- identify areas of improvement and provide recommendations
- explore and assess potential opportunities and future directions.
The review process consists of the following stages:
- Terms of Reference
- Self-Evaluation Report
- Call for written submissions
- Preparation meetings with the Review Panel
- Onsite review visit
- Review Report
- Response Plan
- Annual progress updates.
Learn More >>> The Organisational Unit Review Policy and Procedure provides further information regarding the review process and is available to ACU staff via the ACU Policy Library.
The annual schedule of Organisational Unit reviews is approved by the Planning, Quality and Risk Committee at the beginning of each year.
Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Health Sciences
April - May 2012
Centre for Indigenous Education and Research
Faculty of Theology and Philosophy
Faculty of Business
Institute for Catholic Identity and Mission
Marketing and External Relations
Institute for Advancing Community Engagement
Learning and Teaching Centre
Office of Planning and Strategic Management
Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)
Office of Student Success
Student Engagement and Services
Governance Directorate and Office of General Counsel
Government, Policy and Strategy
Phone: 02 9739 2921