The portfolio programs are designed to provide a tangible link between the portfolios and the University’s strategic plan.
ACU has five portfolio programs, which clearly articulate the annual priorities for each portfolio and incorporate the Vice-Chancellor’s annual priorities.
The Academic Portfolio Program focuses on:
- enrolment planning management
- portfolio of course offerings
- academic environment
ACU is recognised as a provider of innovative and quality higher education courses delivered by leading academics. We meet the needs of a diverse student body, our partners and the community.
The Corporate Services Portfolio Program focuses on:
- strategic approach and governance
- workplace culture, staff performance and development
- financial accountability, transparency and sustainability
- infrastructure and environment
- stakeholder relations.
ACU has a culture of performance and service excellence.
Identity and Mission
The Identity and Mission Portfolio Program focuses on:
- leading Catholic institution
- Catholic university experience
- Community engagement and the common good.
ACU sustains a strong and visible commitment to the Catholic intellectual tradition and is guided by the values of truth, excellence and service.
The Research Portfolio Program focuses on:
- research capacity
- research partnerships
- research quality.
ACU is a world-leading research University in its areas of specialisation and has a culture of research excellence that is aligned to its Mission and identity.
Students, learning and teaching
The Students, Learning and Teaching Portfolio Program focuses on:
- student experience
- learning and teaching
- diversity and equity
- library and learning resources.
ACU pursues excellence in all areas of teaching and provides its students with a distinctive, responsive and relevant learning experience.
Phone: +612 9739 2810