Office of Planning and Strategic Management
The Office of Planning and Strategic Management assists the University to achieve its Mission and Vision through evidence-based decision-making and a strategic approach to planning, quality and risk management.
The Office’s main responsibilities include managing:
- The strategic planning framework and related services;
- The quality management framework and related services;
- The risk management framework and related services;
- The submission of the Higher Education Student and Staff Data Collections including Funding Estimates in accordance with Government reporting requirements;
- The Government endorsed and external suite of student surveys;
- The provision of information, analysis and reporting services;
- The policy framework and related services; and
- The process to assure compliance with the Higher Education Standards Framework, including the relationship with the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA).
The Office of Planning and Strategic Management combines the expertise of Planning and Quality (P&Q) and Statistical Analysis and Surveys (SAAS) in the delivery of its service and our work is governed by the Planning, Quality and Risk Committee.
Director, Planning and Strategic Management
Phone: 02 9739 2896
Manager, Planning and Quality
Phone: 02 9739 2993
Acting Manager, Statistical Analysis and Surveys
Phone: 02 9701 4027
Project Manager, Business Intelligence
Phone: 02 9465 9111
Manager, Risk and Assurance
Phone: 07 3861 6232