Email sent via any of the University's electronic communications systems must project a positive image of the University and build on the ACU brand.
The following email signature templates have been designed to ensure consistency and uniformity across the campuses.
If you have any problems formatting the signature on your desktop or device, please contact Service Desk.
- All emails sent via the University's electronic communications systems should have a plain white background.
- No other colours or graphics such as clouds, stripes, plants, etc., should be used.
- Middle initial and professional designation (PhD, EdD, MLS, MAT, etc.) are optional.
- Arial font should be used (Mac: size 13 and 9.5 | PC: size 10 and 7.5)
- Your name, position, school/faculty/unit and the University's name should be in bold, black font.
- Fax and PO box address are optional fields.
- Skype details can be included, if necessary.
- The vertical line separator between position and school/ faculty can be created with a lower case 'L' or hitting the 'Shift' button and the key below the 'Backspace' button on your keyboard.
- The 25th anniversary email signature can only be used in 2015.
- For details on how to change your email signature please contact Service Desk.
Position | School/Faculty
Australian Catholic University
Level/Office, Building Name, Building Address, Suburb, State XXXX
PO Box XXX, Suburb State XXXX
T: +61 X XXXX XXXX F: +61 X XXXX XXXX E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.acu.edu.au
Australian Catholic University and the courses offered by the University are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Provider registration code: 00004G. ABN: 15 050 192 660
This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information or both. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by this transmission. If you receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.
- The ACU Brand Guidelines (page 17 of the Brand Guidelines) which are located on the Marketing and External Relations SharePoint Site.
- For directions on how to change your email signature on a PC, please see Office Support.
- For directions on how to change your email signature on a Mac, please see Office Support.