ACU policies on learning and teaching
Learning and Teaching policy and procedures
The Learning and Teaching Centre is involved with strategic and operational planning and coordination within ACU. This occurs largely through participation in committees, working parties and strategic projects, including coordination of the Learning for Life Framework (2014-17). Participation in these committees and projects is fed into the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures that inform good learning and teaching practices.
ACU's strong commitment to learning and teaching is exemplified in two of the ACU 2020 targets that are part of our Strategic Plan 2015-2020:
- By 2020, our aim is for ACU to be recognised as:
- Delivering quality programs with an innovative and distinctive learning and teaching experience within the Catholic intellectual tradition.
- Achieving excellent student satisfaction and graduate outcomes
Learning and teaching policies and procedures - current
The policies related to learning and teaching currently in operation are listed in the policy pages: Learning and teaching
Learning and teaching policies under review and development
- A new principles-based learning and teaching policy is currently under development.
- The cultural diversity policy, which is also currently under review, has a learning and teaching component.